spa bedroom decorating ideas

spa bedroom decorating ideas

hey guys welcome back to my channel, so i just wanted to do a quick treatment room tour. i just wanted to show you guys where i work to give you a little quick tour, so if you want to see my treatment room just keep on watching so when you first come in? there's my clean wrap singing, and i have this sign that says a girl should be two things classy and a fabulous coco chanel, i love that that's so cool, so if you step back. i just think that looks so pretty hanging on the wall my been done that for me which was so nice so anyway


then that's where i keep my clean wraps and then of course. there's my laundry and this is my consultation area so i have my desk and my computer and some educational materials and stuff, and this is where i just sit and have consult with people and assess their skin concerns life style that kind of stuff and develop a treatment plan then over here i have my feather canvas which i absolutely love we had that in our house when we lived in medford and we brought it up north with us


and it happened to really go well with the paint that was existing in here, and i just loved it so then i have my alex 9 drawer and in here i've got microcurrent stuff then i've got you know just headbands and lancets and gloves kind of stuff this is oh these wooden q-tips are just awesome for doing extractions with the wood in the middle so they're really sturdy and really great for


blackhead removal and stuff and then some disposable washcloth and four-by-fours i've got sponges and eyebrow tint see micro needling stuff micro needling supplies and dermaplaning supplies, and then i think we start getting into random. yeah, this is just the random like different high frequency galvanic kind of supply stuff for my multifunction machine, and then further down is just some paperwork kind of stuff and then i have this is cleared off for a reason i actually just had a dermaplaning-- appointment, and i just cleaned up, but i leave that bare so that i can just set up for each into the dual client, and then at the bottom. there is my


microdermabrasion machine which i love and then i have on the wall over here are my licenses and my advanced aesthetic kind of diploma type thing and this one i still need to add my hair license to the top there. i've got my facial technician license and then i've got my advanced as to says my certified advanced aesthetic license and then an independent contractor license and at the top should be my hair, but i something happened to it and it just didn't look good enough to frame so i need to get a replacement copy and then i got this um


had this sign or this print that says she believed she could so she did it's kind of hard to see in the camera anyway, i absolutely love that. it's my motto for 2017 i went and got my educator certificate for hair extensions last year and was teaching all over the state of oregon actually and a hair extensions and went back and got my master's in aesthetics and now here i am beginning 2018 practicing and it's just 2017 was a freaking awesome year just awesome so over here. i have my microcurrent machine which is my skin for life, it's a new fusion 200. i love that machine it is such an awesome thing for a non-surgical facelift i love it then over here. i've got my obagi back bar for doing facials and that kind of thing


i've got bio elements for my enzymes i loved i've got some obagi sun care vitamin c. and then i actually have my hyaluronic my pure hyaluronic acid medium weight. i love that for micro-needling and my fresh c. very oily, i mean, this is unfortunate cuz it's from sephora but i really really love it mixed in with my hydrate for facial massage it's just awesome then the repitch a repechage beet akira i've talked about this in videos before because it is just so awesome it's got like an almond protein, and it just tightens up around the eyes and crepey eyelids and then the obagi 15%


vitamin c. i have that then i've got my multifunction machine, which it's got a hot towel kevie down there i have a big one in the back but that one is just enough for i can replace towels during the day anyway this has high frequency it's got a facial brush galvanic current. it has obviously a steamer and mag lamp i've got a woods lamp for looking at pigment etc dryness that kind of stuff then over here i have my led light machine and it's got seven different lights. i love it


it's got of course red blue green yellow and then you could do combos of those things depending on the skin concern so you can address you know acne and collagen and stuff like that so love that as well, and i absolutely love my bed you guys it's so comfortable and it's electric so i can raise people's head and lower the legs and blah blah blah and up and down as far as you know the height of the bed, which i absolutely love and i'm sure a lot of other estheticians have this as well, but i love that if you can see it's got a bump here. it's a you know saddle. oh my gosh


it just makes it really comfortable and after doing here for 14 or 15 years and standing all the time man it's nice to be able to sit and just enjoy a treatment and there i've got that mirror at t.j.maxx homegoods, and i just love it so that is my room i hope i can see some of you here at some point


because i love it here. it is so zen anyway, that is my? tour of my treatment room i hope you guys enjoyed this video. it's a real quick one i just wanted to show you because i love it here. i absolutely love it here and yeah, just a little peek into my work world anyway, and i will see you again very soon